Monday, January 13, 2014

Nunchucks

Ninja are very popular in our household at the moment. This interest in ninja, is spurred on by Ninjago. Jed and Josh have wanted nunchucks for quite a while. Today Jed said to Darryl: "I really am into nunchucks" and so today, Darryl made them each a pair. He made them with plumbing pex, insulation foam and string. 
Drilling holes as the boys and dog watch

Checking Youtube for ideas

The final product

Check out the headband and belt

All ready for action
 After supper, we asked Jed to vacuum the living room. I thought that he was doing a pretty good job as I was downstairs and I heard the vacuum going. Darryl notices that Jed is vacuuming but he is reading at the same time. Guess what book he is reading ... a Ninjago book.

Reading while vacuuming

Mom, "I can multi-task"

"This part sure is interesting"

No comments:

Post a Comment